Pasta Salad with Peas and Carrots recipe
- 200g farfalle pasta
- ½ 1 cups peas and carrots from Seara
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 2 beef sausage from Seara, chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh parsley leaves for garnishing
A simple and satisfying side dish that is perfect for summer and picnics. Easy to make and tasty to try.
- Dressing: whisk all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl until smooth and combined. Cover and refrigerate to use later.
- Cook pasta according to directions written on the pack. Drain well and set aside to cool down.
- At the same time, boil the peas and carrots for 5 minutes in salted water. Drain well and wash with cold water to cool down.
- Transfer the cooked pasta to a large bowl. Add peas, carrots, sausage and red onion. Toss to evenly combine.
- Drizzle with dressing and gently stir to coat. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.