Avocado and spicy shrimp salad recipe
- 1 pack tail off shrimps from Seara
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4-6 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup corn from Seara
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese for garnishing
- Fresh chopped chives for garnishing
- 1 lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt and black pepper to taste
This spicy shrimp avocado salad recipe is what you call a masterpiece. This salad is super easy to make, loaded with protein and extremely delicious.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and season with salt and cayenne pepper and cook for about 1-2 minutes each side until they turn pink.
- In a large salad bowl, add baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, red onion, boiled eggs, corn, avocado, and cooked shrimps.
- In a small bowl combine all dressing ingredients and whisk well.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and top with crumbled blue cheese and chives and serve fresh and delicious.