Authentic buffalo chicken wings recipe
- 1 pack chicken wings from Seara
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Ranch dressing for serving
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- 5 tablespoons hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
If you are looking for a great appetizer for a crowd you definitely should try these amazing buffalo chicken wings. They are baked in the oven then tossed in delicious Buffalo sauce.
- Seasoning: mix the seasoning ingredients all together in one bowl and set aside.
- Chicken wings: wash and pat dry the wings with kitchen towel and put them in a large mixing bowl. Pour the olive oil and mix well then add the seasoning and toss well, so every piece is coated evenly.
- Place the chicken wings on a baking sheet with a wire rack if available and bake at 200 degrees for 35-40 minutes to fully cook. Flip the wings halfway through.
- Buffalo sauce: to make the Buffalo sauce, mix well all its ingredient in a small bowl.
- When the wings are fully cooked, put them in a large mixing bowl and pour the Buffalo sauce over and toss until evenly and well coated.
- Place the wings into a big serving plate and serve immediately with Ranch dressing or any other sauce you like.