Sausage and cheese crescent rolls recipe
- 1 pack beef franks from Seara
- 1 can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- ¼ cup cheese, shredded
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons cooking cream
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preferred dips for serving
Beef franks wrapped in buttery crescent dough and stuffed with cheese is the perfect party appetizer of all times.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut each piece of franks into smaller pieces.
- Unroll refrigerated crescent dough, cut each triangle into 2-3 cm smaller strip.
- Place a pinch of shredded cheese on the wide edge of each strip, top it with a piece of beef frank and then roll it all the way up. Repeat to finish all the mini franks.
- Arrange all the rolls on the baking sheet keeping 2cm space between them.
- Egg wash: whisk well the egg and cream and lightly brush the top of each cheesy crescent and then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until the tops are browned. Serve with honey mustard, ketchup or any preferred sauce.