Healthy roasted chicken with veggies recipe
- 500g chicken breast from Seara, bite size cubes
- 1 broccoli, bite size florets
- 1 yellow and 1 red bell peppers, 3cm cubes
- 250g white mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Red pepper flake for garnishing
A quick healthy recipe loaded with vegetables which is perfect for a quick meal.
- Preheat the oven to 240 degrees and place the rack in the middle of the oven.
- Place the chicken cubes with all other ingredients in a large bowl and toss well to combine.
- Arrange the chicken and vegetables into a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast the chicken and veggies in the oven until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, 15- 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Place the chicken and veggies in a flat serving plate. Garnish with red pepper flakes and serve with salad if desired.