Extra crispy fries with campfire sauce recipe
- 1kg extra crispy French fries from Seara
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Freshly ground black pepper for garnishing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- splash of Worcestershire sauce (optional)
This savory sauce with a hint of smoky sweetness is perfect for fries, onion rings, and chips. You can use it to enhance burgers, sandwiches, even hot dogs as well.
- In a big frying pan, heat up the vegetable oil and fry the fries to golden and crispy. Remove from oil and place it on a plate lined with kitchen paper to absorb any excess oil.
- The sauce: Add all ingredients into a medium mixing bowl and whisk well. Scrape the sides to incorporate all ingredients.
- Place the French fries in a big serving plate and sprinkle some black pepper on it and serve with campfire sauce and enjoy!