Classic beef burger recipe
- 4 beef burger patties from Seara
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 sesame burger buns
- Fresh green lettuce leaves
- 1 beef tomato, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Mustard and ketchup
- Any Seara fries you prefer for serving
The burgers come out so juicy and flavorful, and each bite is so delicious! It's a classic American burger that everyone will love!
- Cook the burgers in a frying pan with vegetable oil for 4 minutes then flip on the other side and place a slice of cheddar cheese on each patty and cook for 2 more minutes to golden brown.
- Assemble the burgers by spreading some ketchup on the bottom half of the bun and top it with the cooked beef burger, drizzle of mustard, onion, tomato and lettuce leaf.
- Cover with the top half of the bun and serve immediately with any preferred Seara fries and condiments you like.