Baked fish with lemon cream sauce recipe
- 1 pack white fish fillet from Seara
- 50g butter
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- Fresh parsley and lemon slices for serving
This baked fish recipe is made in one baking dish. Put everything together and you will end up with a tender juicy fish in a creamy lemon sauce.
- Place the fish fillets in a big baking dish and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place butter, cream, garlic, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds 2 times, stirring in between, until butter melted and smooth.
- Sprinkle fish with onion then pour over the sauce.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in a preheated oven to 200 degrees until fish is just cooked.
- Remove from oven and garnish with fresh parsley and lemon slices and serve warm.