Arugula chicken salad recipe
- 2 chicken fillets from Seara
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ big carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 red radish, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, cubed
- ½ cup corn from Seara
- 1 pack fresh arugula, washed and drained well
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
This crunchy fresh salad is the perfect balanced and healthy meal at any time. Good choice for a quick lunch break and at family dinner table.
- Place the chicken fillets in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes at 180 degrees, flip and cook for 2-4 minutes to golden brown. Remove from the air fryer and set aside.
- Dressing: in a small bowl whisk all dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Place the fresh arugula in a big serving bowl, add the corn, tomato, avocado, carrot and red radish. Drizzle with some dressing and toss well to combine.
- Cut the chicken fillets into thin strips and place on top of the salad. Serve immediately with extra dressing aside.